Become an Ambassador with Snowflake Designs
Snowflake Designs wants to pair up with amazing gymnasts who want to grow and promote Snowflake Designs by sharing their love for our brand through their social media channels. Each selected ambassador will run a 6-month campaign on social media.
- Maintain at least 1,000 followers on at least one social media account.
- Post at least 2 high-quality photos or videos with Snowflake Designs products every week. Be creative! These posts don’t all need to be in the gym.
- Use the Snowflake Designs social media hashtags: #snowflakedesigns, #snowflakeleotards, #snowflakeisgymnastics
- Link to the Snowflake Designs website and social media in your posts.
- Refrain from being an ambassador for other leotard companies during your ambassadorship with Snowflake Designs. You can be an ambassador for other companies, even those relating to gymnastics (i.e. equipment companies), but we would prefer our ambassadors to only represent Snowflake Designs leotards during their ambassadorship.
- Follow our social media posting guidelines including but not limited to:
- Be respectful and positive.
- Only post appropriate content.
- Any inappropriate content on your account is not allowed.
- The snowflake on our products must be visible in all photos or videos.
- Models in photos and videos must be posed in a manner that maintains an appropriate image.
- Continued training in gymnastics.
- Have fun and love Snowflake Designs!
- Receive 3 Snowflake Designs product boxes during the 6-month campaign.
- Share a personalized discount code with your social media followers.
- Grow as a social media influencer.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
By providing personal data to Snowflake Designs, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms of our Website Privacy Statement