Do You Qualify to Purchase Wholesale?
Snowflake Designs, Inc. has been supplying leotards and gymnastics wear for over 30 years. Snowflake garments can be found in all 50 states as well as in many countries around the world. In addition to offering both wholesale and consignment programs, we also design and produce custom team leotards and warm-up suits for practice or competition.
Want to keep up with Snowflake Designs and everything we can offer you and your gym?
Snowflake Designs, Inc. offers a Wholesale program for your pro-shop that allows you to purchase our garments at a 50% discount and then resell them in your facility for a profit.
To qualify for our wholesale prices:
- Must be a pro shop within an athletic facility or a retail store with an appropriate business address
- Must have a valid resale permit
- All orders must be paid in full at time of purchase
- Minimum first order of $500 and must consist of at least four different stock styles
- Minimum subsequent orders of $200 must consist of at least four different stock styles
- Must not be a “team” order, subject to our discretion. Team orders qualify for other discounts
- Must have on file with Snowflake Designs, Inc. an up-to-date wholesale sellers agreement (download below)
- Wholesale orders are returnable up to 30 days after purchase
- Wholesale returns are assessed a 15% restocking fee and credit is only returned to your Snowflake account
We are proud of our products and stand behind every item we make. We believe you will find them of the highest quality. Please contact us when you are interested in purchasing your next set of leotards for your pro-shop. We welcome inquiries and look forward to working with you!
Snowflake Designs, Inc.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
By providing personal data to Snowflake Designs, you acknowledge that you have read and understand the terms of our Website Privacy Statement